If you are passionate about motorcycles, if you love to make routes with your two-wheeled vehicle and everything that has to do with motorcycles, you can not miss the Wunderlich Motorrad Day
From Bassella Experiences, on October 21 you can enjoy the Wunderlich Motorrad Day a day in which motorcycles are the protagonists and in which your pilots can enjoy routes, museums and many more activities!
Find out more!
Wunderlich Motorrad Day
Come and enjoy an event created for users and lovers of all kinds of motorcycles, such as trail, touring, racing, mountain biking, etc. And choose if you want to take a 100% asphalt route, or dare with a mixed route that we have prepared for you in the Lleida Pyrenees.
Although the routes are the main element of the event and we will take part in the day, we have also prepared many other activities to spend the day, as well as an off road course, ideal to develop your skills Hidden on the ground with mixed tires or asphalt so that in the future you can enjoy the full potential of your motorcycle.
Activities and schedules
- Routes – on road or well off road: You choose. A 4h route through the Lleida Pyrenees that will surprise you with the bike you want! If you want to make the route off road, you will need a suitable tire or good driving skills out of the asphalt!
- Wunderlich Product Exhibition: Because you experiment first and foremost with the quality and uniqueness of the products created by this German brand.
- Piloting Course: Ideal for treating your abilities on land and with mixed tires or asphalt and to help you enjoy the full potential of your motorcycle in the future.
- Restoration service: Open throughout the day. From early morning until dinner time (Lunch included in the price of the registration)
- Special program for female companions: If you come with your partner and want to make the route alone, or while attending the pilots course, we have prepared fun activities for women. Surely they will want to repeat!
- Bassella Motorcycle Museum: With the price of the registration there included the free entrance to the Bassella Motorcycle Museum. You can not miss it!
- Draw of gifts: At the end of the day, we will raffle numerous products of the Wunderlich brand
- Friday, October 20, 2017
Optional arrival to Bassella (from 3:00 p.m.)
Opening of the camping area (3pm)
Open registrations to the Bassella Motorcycle Museum (3pm – 10pm)
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
Open registrations to the Bassella Motorcycle Museum (8.00 – 10.00)
Free x route outing (GPS) from 9 AM
Departure guided tour tomorrow 10AM
Start Piloting Course (morning shift) 10.30am
Start activity for female companions (11.00 – 13.00)
Arrival planned routes 13:00 to 14:00
Final morning piloting course 13.00
Lunch from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Start free x route (GPS) from 1 pm
Home guided tour takes 14.00
Home piloting course (afternoon turn) 15.00
Start activity for female companions (3:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
Arrival scheduled routes (5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Final course piloting afternoon 17.30
Drawings and awards ceremony 18.00
End of event 17.00
From La Freixera hotel, we offer a 10% discount for all those enrolled in the Wunderlich Motorrad Day in a double room and with breakfast included with local products in the area.
If you wish to book, you only need to contact the organizers of the event or by phone with us indicating that you are registered.